1. JR Romig 2. Tenton Buckley 3. Kasi Miller 4. Mac Wert 5. Trent Kerstetter 6. Tyson Mowery 7. Mike Carter 8. Steve Majestic 9. Hank Moore 10. Justin Malarkey 11. Brian Schutt 12. Hunter Powers 13. Barry Powers 14. Josh Gipe 15. Chris Powers 16. Logan Willow
1. Colton Walter 2. Chad Leeper 3. Jaiden Gardner 4. Steve Gardner 5. Tyra Fry 6. Frank Drumm 7. Coty Steele
ADULT CAGED SPORTSMAN (Makeup from 6/4)
1. Tyler Puterbaugh 2. Hunter Wagner
ADULT CAGED SPORTSMAN
1. Tyler Puterbaugh 2. Hunter Wagner 3. Robert Bahnsen
1. Mac Wert 2. Trevor Kerstetter 3. Brock Kerstetter 4. Trent Kerstetter 5. Tristen Brosious 6. Kyle Stahl 7. Logan Starr 8. Justin Malarkey 9. Mike Carter 10. Steve Majestic 11. Tyson Mowery 12. Luke Dauberman 13. Josh Gipe 14. Steve Dearment 15. David Bilger 16. Nick Gentile
ADULT CAGED ANIMAL
1. Jake Jones 2. Jamie Rickert 3. Josh Wagner 4. Mariah Romig 5. Shaun Reich 6. Kyle Nicholas 7. Dave Snyder 8. Mark Drumm
1. Wade Moore
1. Jim Rupert
A few "On Track Rules" to know
DOUBLE FILE STARTS
Initial Starts will be double file. All rows WILL REMAIN side by side at a steady pace until the green flag drops. Drivers will get ONE WARNING for jumping or sandbagging. 2nd time driver will move back one row.
If the 3rd attempt fails, we will go single file.
If a caution occurs prior to the leader completing a lap, all karts will go back to original starting position.
If the leader crosses the finish line prior to caution, the lap is completed. ONLY THE LEADER needs to cross the line for a lap to be completed.Karts involved in the caution will go to the rear.
All restarts after 1 completed lap will be single file.
RESTARTS (Single File)
Any karts that have crossed the line prior to caution will be placed in the order they crossed. ALL karts that have not crossed the line prior to caution will be placed in order of previous lap. Karts involved in the caution will restart in the rear.
Karts MUST REMAIN nose to tail on single file starts. Pulling out of line prior to the green flag dropping will be considered jumping. When the green drops we’re racing! Any karts that jump the start will be penalized two spots at the next caution. If there is no cautions, driver will be penalized two spots in the finishing order.
*SPECIAL NOTE: If a kart is not keeping up with the field coming to the start, drivers can go around the slow kart. Then fall in behind the field.
3. The leader will set a slow steady pace to the drop of the green.
KARTS INVOLVED IN CAUTIONS
All karts involved in the caution will restart in the rear (in the order they were last scored). If a kart contacts another kart, they ARE involved in the caution.
*SPECIAL NOTE: If track officials determine a kart spun to avoid an incident, that kart will restart where last scored. DRIVERS AND CREW MEMBERS DO NOT DETERMINE IF A KART SPUN TO AVOID. WE DO!
2. If a caution is thrown for a safety issue on a kart, that kart will get their spot back if they can
Once a kart exits the track, it cannot rejoin the race.
If a kart stops while we are already under caution, they can rejoin where last scored if they can continue.
If a kart shuts off twice to delay a restart, that kart will start in the rear. If it delays a 3rd restart that kart will be disqualified. That driver will be scored at the back of the current field for points.
Lapped karts will restart in the rear of the field.
Our races are broadcast on FM 88.7 so throw a portable radio in your trailer for better listening.
Please make sure to double nut (with a lock nut) and/or cotter key your weights onto your karts. We also ask that you paint them white. This makes it easier to see them in the event that one would happen to fall off. Thank you.
Pa AKRA Dirt Track State Championship - See "AKRA State Championship" page for details
Below is a snapshot of the EXPANDED pit area. If you still would like a reserved spot, call 570-966-1518.
Coming to Penns Creek July 24th, 2016!!!!
Click on the link below to receive instant notification of any cancellations